To Our Family of Patients,
Thank you for your patience. We value all of our patients at Periu Family Dentistry and want to keep you up to date with the new protocols we are implementing in our office, allowing us to ensure the safety of our patients and our team. As COVID guidelines are updated, we will continue to follow the new protocols.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team.
No employee will be allowed to work if they have a fever, any COVID-19 symptoms, or a positive COVID-19 test and appropriate self-quarantine measures of that employee will be in effect if they are symptomatic or COVID-19 positive.
- Patients will fill out a COVID-19 pre-screening form prior to arriving. We will discuss any concerns over the phone about potential exposure to or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Currently, additional guests are permitted into the waiting area, as long as, they do not present with COVID symptoms.
- Masks usage will be optional for those patients who are vaccinated. Masks are available on the counter at check in if you prefer to wear one.
- Our team will wear all appropriate PPE as recommended by the CDC and ADA.
- No reading materials will be given to the patients unless it is educational materials for them to bring home.
- Front desk area will be sanitized throughout the day or when needed.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (321) 622-8960.