To Our Family of Patients,
Thank you for your patience as we prepare to reopen our office, on May 11, 2020. We value all of our patients at Periu Family Dentistry and want to keep you up to date with the new protocols we are implementing in our office, allowing up to ensure the safety of our patients and our team. We are sequencing patient appointment times and have added additional time in between patients so we can carry out these safety measures. We kindly ask for patience as we still can not accommodate a full patient load.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team.
No employee will be allowed to work if they have a fever, any COVID-19 symptoms, or a positive COVID-19 test and appropriate self-quarantine measures of that employee will be in effect if they are symptomatic or COVID-19 positive.
- Patients will be pre-screened over the phone about potential exposure to or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Virtual waiting room when arriving. Please call when arriving to your appointment to check in.
- Patients will be screened at their car or outside the office by a team member wearing a mask, gloves and other PPE. The screening will consist of a questionnaire and temperature reading.
- Patients will be escorted into the office by the assistant or hygienist after screening.
- Patients will be informed that no other people will be admitted into the office with them except for one parent accompanying a minor child or a caregiver for a disabled or elderly patient if necessary.
- Patients will be asked to wear a face mask or covering while in the reception area, check out or front desk.
- Patients will be asked to wash their hands after their procedure before leaving the dental operatory.
- Our team will wear all appropriate PPE as recommended by the CDC and ADA.
- No reading materials will be given to the patients unless it is educational materials for them to bring home.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- Front desk area will be sanitized after a patient leaves the area following appointment check out.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (321) 622-8960.